Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Diary: 5 July Tuesday's Confusion and Clearence

I can say I've finished all my projects today. Most of the projects have been passed to my sub-ordinates. Looks like I'm at the clear to go on my leave with a clear conscience… YEAH RIGHT!! ! ! I honestly do feel a lil freedom as most of my current work has been handed over. I’ve come up with a task list of things to do and handed over to my subs to follow. They are a great team the lot of them with a lil few bad apples thrown along but they are a great people. I cant wait for this Saturday as the content team will meet up for a Chinese dinner. I wish I could meet up with Mel. I do hope we can meet him this weekend. Friday I hope? Finger cross.

2 comments:

Shari said...

hey dear, i'm finally free. stopped work on Tuesday. we must meet up before u leave k :) My treat.

Plan A Date said...

Mark - Can you know I'm only free tis weekend.