Monday, July 11, 2005

Diary: Weekend Happenings

Friday - Emotional Breakdown
The day after the bomb blast, everyone tell me not to go to London and stay back and cancel my leave. I think only Marina meant it. My line was barred and I could not reply all the sms sent to me telling me not to go some even asked me to ready my will before I leave. Everybody who said that wanted me to leave them something, free loaders get your own stuff. I was suppose to meet up with Mel but we cancel our appointment as he had to visit his brother and sister-in-law who has just conceived another baby boy. Another kid born wioth a silver spoon in his mouth like Mel would say. I hear Evelyn is back in town. Welcome back. As I sat alone in the living room watching late night TV I began to cry, GOD only knows why tears began to sweep me ans I lay there feeling this hurt for no apparent reason (maybe there is..) I wanted to stop so I began cooking at about 1 in the morning. I decided to marinated a couple of chicken to make black pepper chciken. and the same time I made Pasta sauce. I made all of this and left it in the fridge and went to bed

Saturday - Loads to Do
I woke up early as my phone kept on beeping with my daily morning messages. I made myseldf a nice strong cup of coffee and some toast I watched a lil TV. I later got ready and headed to the barber for a lil snip snip. After the baber shop I headed to Sg Wang for a lil shopping for my trip to London. I got some socks, buscuits, a camera for my uncle, etc. I meet up with Mel for lunmch the boy looked aged and he had some face problems. He joked how Lisa has sabotaged his face. We caught up with our lives, in Dome . I had a nice roast beef sandwhich on turkish bread while Mel had Spicy olio. After chit chatting I headed home relaxed and got ready for dinner. As I played host I had to be the 1st. Daryl and Paul was the 1st to come and they the gals came. Caroline, Ming Ying, Winnie, Ah Wai all came a lil late because they did their hair. All looked like lil chinese dolls. We enjoyed our 6 course meal.

Sunday - Klang and Heavy Rain
I woke up really sleepy and headed to St John for mass. I hate mass at St John's its so 'one way'. It was the sickly priest who kept the mass. I was really restless and just wanted to leave asap. I think I've lost my faith again. I'm just going to church cause I have too. I saw Priscilla in church she looks good. I wanted to stay back to say Hito her but I just neede to leave the boring mass. I headed to Kl sentral for breakfast at McDonalds. I took my sweet time reading my paper and having a nice cup of coffee. After breakfast I headed to Klang for Michelles birthday. The train ride seemed short as I read my new book Montmorency. Nice story, its about a theif leading 2 separate lives. Kelvin picked me up from the train station and we headed to Aunt B place. It was a small gathering. Michelle was happy to get my present or her favourite 3 books.

1 comment:

Shari said...

heyhey,sorry didnt get to meet up b4 u leave. my credit is still low so i'm temporarily lost contact with everyone :(