Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Diary:July 11th Monday Meetings

Monday... another 3 more days to London. Yeah ! ! !. Meeting day today luckily nothing much from myside to do so it was relaxing. Kevin took us to Flyers for lunch where I had Nasi Pataya. He wanted to treat us lunch as we did a good job for the Maxis Sports Zone and 3G project. I've already handed this to Lenny and now its under his care. We had a meeting with Sb Lim where he talked about the reporting which made me feel sleepy.

I was a lilttle pissed of with Lenny as he kept saying that I'll be coming back in an urn. How unconsiderate can he be. I'm not sure whats up but its just straight up annoying. Later we had a meeting with the Add agency and hey showed us some TV comercials that we were going to do. It wasn't really up to my standard but apparently they will be on RTM and TV3 soon.

I had tea with Logen, Lenny, Auyong, Leng and Azis we talked about our new operation manager who aprreently is such a big ass/jerk/jackass. After tea Lenny dropped me off at Bangsar staion. I got 2 sms One from Jasmine and another from Shari. I missed hanging out with u Shari. Will celbrate your birthday when i come back yeah.

1 comment:

Fieran said...

The guy actually said you'll be coming back in an urn? That's crap. How irritating. Don't even listen to him. I'm sure you'll take good care of yourself. We don't plan when we die so I don't think you should cancel your London plan whatsoever. If its meant to happen, it will happen. That's fate.