Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Diary: Till 5 in the Morning

I was surprised to get a call from Mel inviting me to Poppy on Saturday. I called Yoges to see if he was in town but he was busy handling the Singapore National Day celebration. Apparently they have an Apache helicopters dancing to some song. Cool init. Nothing compared to Malaysian National day. Which seems to be lamer by every day.

I was at Poppy at 12-ish only to find that it was on of Mel’s friend’s party. No one cared to introduce me to anyone. That’s one of the reason I hate to go for these party you know no one, they all are Chinese and they see and Indian and ask themselves what is the ‘keling’ doing here. I was just like a fool sitting at the corner. Mel was a lil edgy that night. He was quite emotional. I wonder why? Mel kept telling everyone he rolled wit a bouncer and I was it. I felt used. I honestly wanted to leave but it’s been long time I’ve seen them and I was quite worried to leave him just like that.

Nick was there as well. He looked much happier. The brother is single again. So ladies its time to be promiscuous with Nick… hehehehe

The party ended at 4 which after poppy we headed to this shop called “Fei Por’ for Chicken rice. Amazing chicken rice and it came along with homemade fish ball soup. So tender meat accompanied with flavourful rice. Hmmm… very nice. Must make it a point to go there again. By the time all of this was done it was 5am. A quick bath I took my well-deserved nap.
Sunday morning I woke up at 10, got up to pay my bills and I needed to buy lunch. Feeding myself guilt that I’ve had too much red meat I headed to McD’s for some ol’ fashion fish o fillet. I noticed that the fillet now seem to be getting thinner. Headed home for some chores and my compulsory Sunday nap. That was my weekend.

No comments: