Friday, July 28, 2006

Pussy Cat Dolls


I got a call from my COO that he had an extra ticket to see Pussycat Dolls in Sunway Lagoon. They weren’t ordinary tickets they were VIP tickets. Oh… I already could see myself next to Nicole or Melody as she serenades me with ‘Stickwitu’…. Licking back to reality. The tickets were passed to me via a blank envelope from Reshmonu’s people. Yes Reshmonu and me are close after the World Cup Party.

I was picked up from the office and we headed to Sunway. Surprisingly there were allot of kids in the concert. Young kids, I felt old being there. Most of them were in their skimpy beachwear. What amazed me was they could afford the tickets. Children these days are spoiled. Ticket prize was RM200 and 100, when I was at their age I don’t think I was allowed to attend such thing nor do I think I could afford the ticket. At that very moment I knew how Datuk Khalid feels

I came to the concert as 2 people, one as a music critic and another as a pervert. I’d be lying to you if I didn’t mention the other. The concert began with 2 Hitz fm dj trying to warm up the crowd. Knowing that there were kids in the crowd the has some really sexy games which I really deemed lewd for kids. Reshmonu opened up for the show with 2-brand songs form his new album, which should come out in November.

The show began with their latest hit Buttons. The girls could shake what God gave them I swear Nicole winked at me when she began her show. The show had it all dancing, sexy-ness and pyro. The re was no lip sync-ing done it was all 100% them. I cant elaborate more; you just had to be there to experience the lustrous Pussycat Dolls. After the concert I finally saw them as a gifted musician but not just another spice girls wannabe. Please note I’ve got Pictures of the show but I’ve got videos…..

No comments: