Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Diary: Week 25

I’ve been having a laid back week, nothing much to do besides negotiating new agreements with clients. I like haggling I’ve been brought up to haggle ever since I was young mum used to drag me around to her ‘shopping’ and one thing I noticed about my mum she was a very good haggler. She would be able to drop an items price by at least 60% off its original price. She was that good. So unintentionally it has kind of rubbed of on me. And recently I was in a seminar on how to negotiate with clients, the corporate way that is.

There are two other projects that I’m handling one being football (EPL, ISA, SPL, etc) and another is a personal favourite. I’m helping out with a colleague of mine to set up Singapore’s Cartoon Networks WAP Portal. I get to

The weekend I, Alex and Andrew hanged out at 1 Utama. We wanted to celebrate Alex farewell and Andrews’s educational achievement. We went to watch Cars. Yes I’m lil back dated in the movie area. As the world watches Superman Return from wherever he was I was watching Cars. I must say it was kind of a cool movie. Not as good as Nemo or the Incredibles. It was a male movie or if you like cars, A very simple story line, amazing graphics and the comedy to me was lil adult I doubt kids could understand ‘em in short it was like watching a race + pimp my ride.

After the movie we played some pool at the bowling arena. We had so much fun we lost track of time. After pool we headed to Chillis for dinner. The boys ordered whatever they wanted and we only headed back home after 11. We tried to get a cab but all we got was a bus. So we rode it all the way home…. Damm I need a car.

Oh yeah I forgot we took a cab to 1 Utama. The cab driver was listening to Light and Easy and it was playing a Tony Bennett song. I was singing along to the song till the cab driver asked if we were from overseas, then he asked my qualification and I lied to him saying I had a degree. The taxi driver later asked how my English was. Which then led me to composing the taxi driver’s daughters wedding speech. So along the way to the taxi ride I compose this mans speech and I hope he is happy with it. He asked for my mobile but I gave him a fake one. Last thing I need is someone calling me and asking for changes or adjustments.

Marina gave me the best gift I could ever asked for. It’s a lil lame but I really like it. She gave me postcards of Siti Nurhaliza. Yeah I already can hear u cursing me right now. She does have the prettiest smile. I find myself loosing myself in her eyes and all my worries fly away when I see her smile. So now I have her pasted all over my cubicle. And I smile often now…. Lame init

2 comments:

Shari said...

i must admit that i like her smile too; finally admitting it to the "world"

Anonymous said...

This message, is matchless)))