Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Diary: Weekends Happening

The week was filled with fun and laughter... great right. I was supposed to meet ‘someone’ to watch Pirates of the Caribbean but I chickened out. But I got this surprising SMS from Shari asking me if I was free or not. Straight away I only could think of 2 scenarios she was calling me out 1. Cause she was in trouble; 2. She just needs the company. Both ways I was down to help her. We met at 2.30pm at Midvalley. It was so nice to see her. She looks much more hot now. We had lunch at Chillies where she bought (Finally…). We exchanged stories and we laughed our heads off. Its been a long time since I had this much of fun.

After Chillies I decided to head to MPH to get a new name cardholder as my previous one is all filled up. Along the way we noticed MNG was having a 70% sale. What hip and modern women would pass up a MNG sale? I haven’t met one yet anyway. My plan was to seduce Shari to get something from MNG but we both decided to play the same game. She seduced me to get some stuff from Zara. Zara had a further mark down sale, which was too hard to pass up. Shari got 2 sexy outfits to complement her from two of this outlets and I got 2 sweaters for myself from Zara. I enjoyed being the evil demon seducing Shari to spend all her money… hahahaha

Sunday saw the gathering of the Patrick’s at Mama’s place. It was a potluck session and everyone brought a dish. Mum made nasi briyani and pork curry. Aunt Bella made her famous prawn sambal; Annie tried my mum’s recipe of daging paprika, which was quite good, Uncle Tony did the chicken curry and some yong tau fu. But the highlight of the potluck was Auntie Pats mee-hoon goring. When we were young (nephew and nieces), Auntie Pat used to make the dish for breakfast. It was our favourite dish of all time. Now she hardly makes it. The party was to celebrate Alex farewell and Mitchelle birthday. We had a cake for tea.

Lil mike was there, apparently he fell again and his mouth had a deep cut. He came around showing his blister and trying to get as much attention he could get. He played with Jonathan till Uncle Tony left then kept showing his puppy dogface saying nobody wants to play with him. So I sat next to him and played with his building blocks. He was such a good boy. We made blocks of a goal post and we tried to shoot block through it. It was fun…

3 comments:

Shari said...

thanks to u..i'm so broke rite now.

Plan A Date said...

We do what we can to help our friends :P

reshea said...

go to this web-site this hyperlink check my site dig this look at these guys these details