Monday, August 28, 2006

Beauty Pageant…


I noticed that they have been several beauty pageants and now they will be showing Ms Teen USA beauty pageant. I despise beauty pageants as I strongly believe that they just demoralise the image of a woman. Come on ladies, I believe you guys are much bigger and dignified than that. But have you thought what is the purpose of a Beauty Pageant? I see a bunch of ladies parading around in their evening dress, the swimsuit, etc. We crown them and then we never hear of them ever again.

I’m ok with song and dance competition cause they some what entertain you and at least serenade you with an after effect with an album or a dance programme. What do the woman of the crown do? Answer superficial questions on how they plan to stop the hunger in 3rd world nations. Of all the beauty pageants the only one I really think that doesn’t make sense is Ms Universe. How can you have a competition without any alien life force in the competition? U think I’m silly think about it. You already have Ms World why Ms Universe?