Monday, August 28, 2006

Diary: Week 33

Last week, I was back on the futsal training ground at Taman Megah training for the annual AKN Mtech Futsal Tournament. All the boys and girls from office came. We booked one court for 2 hours and we played in groups of 5, whoever scored 2 goals. I played defence and then goalkeeper, which is my favourite position. Did safe a lot of great goals but I must say I wasn’t that good. After futsal we headed to Ming Tein for drinks, had a big huge apple juice which was just RM3. I must say I slept real well last night but the next day I had pain in my inner thighs. Good god it was so hard to walk or sit.

Saturday something embarrassing happened to me, I woke up and only Dad was at home he was getting ready to go to work, he asked me if he should locked the gate. In my sleepy eyes I said yes. Good God how would that bite me in the ass. I got ready to head to Rizal place when I wanted to leave I noticed that my gate was locked when I searched for my key I couldn’t find it and then I remembered it was in my office drawer. There was no spare key in the house. I was trapped.

I called mum she was far away and couldn’t come back. Andrew was in tuition. So I had to postpone my thing with Rizal. Andrew was my saviour and came in at 12. I headed to Rizals place with Kevin. He has an amazing pad. His room has a recording studio. We did his cupboard; he had a lot of cool thing like his Star War Collectables, his Optimus Prime model and my favourite and his Thundercat Figurines. After doing his cupboard he headed to this nice Chinese restaurant for lunch.

After Rizals place I headed back to office. Everyone was geared up for the opening of EPL. Kevin bought a bucket of KFC for the RnD. Matt was around too to help monitor M1. M1 surprised us by telling that they will be putting our application on the big screen for their road show. So we had to make sure everything was smooth. There were many mistakes made and all of it will be discussed in the long Monday meeting that was for sure.

No comments: