Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bon Voyage my Brother

My brother has finally left to what I do hope to make us proud to become what he always wanted to be a doctor. We left him at the airport yesterday at 6.15am. With heavy heart we saw him walk through those boarding gate to his future. But a string of coincidences happen which I thought was a blessing in disguise. It happened on Saturday, we were to meet Kelvin at Sg Wang for a farewell dinner. I, Alex and Andrew were headed to the train station when we meet Peggy Mama. I’ve not seen the lady for a year now she appears. She wished my brother the best of luck. Something I do hold quite dear to me.

We had a fun time in Sg Wang. We had lunch at Dome courtesy of Kelvin. Alex and Andrew had the Dome Beef burger, Kelvin had a Cajun chicken sandwich and I had my usual Roast beef sandwich. I love that dish. And for desert all of us had the brownie sundae…. Heaven.

After lunch we headed down to the DVD guy’s place but we were shocked to find that his shop has turned into a ladies boutique. The man was there and he told me that due to a new ruling where shops cannot sell DVD anymore so we were taken to the back of his shop which I felt quite dodgy and funny at the time. We placed our order and he told us to come back in about 20 minutes. So we headed down to Parkson to get Alex a new wallet. After browsing around we got one of those sets that came with a belt. We did some mischief as we exchanged on of the heads from another box. We then later headed back to the DVD guy got our stock and went to Lot 10 to do a lil window-shopping. Then we browsed through the Bintang Walk, KL Plaza and of course Starhill. By the time we were all done it was almost 4 pm.

We said our goodbye and we headed home. When we reached our sentul station we met Peggy Mama again, Alex made lil detour to his friends house to stock up some songs in his new MP3 player, which was Alex Birthday and Christmas gift from Kelvin. It was mass the next day where mass was celebrated by a French priest called Peter Pedro. He apparently was a resident of my parish. What was amazing he came by to the house that night gave Alex a travellers blessing.

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Whoaa. Your Bro Is Very Cute! But... What Happened To You?? LOL