Monday, August 28, 2006

Are You Ready?


My Astro is out. The decoder just went out dead on Friday night so thee was nothing much to do. I wasn’t in the mood to go out, as I was financially impaired cant wait for the pay to kick in. And there was just so much reading time I could do. So I started cleaning my stuff. Started organising my CD collect and then re-boxing my DVD collection. Also noticed that I was missing some stuff. Those who have my stuff better give my shit back.

Saturday was fine as cleaning took a big part of my time by evening was tired and mum was watching some Tamil VCD. Sunday, I woke up early to head for mass at St Johns’s. It was pouring heavily. Andrew wanted to tag along so we went to mass practically drenched from knee down. Funny thing Priscilla walked past me and I could only smile. She didn’t want to even want to look at me. Sunday was so boring. I couldn’t even catch the F1 on TV. So we had a lil LOTR race. While watching my mind started to wonder. How ready am I for War? I’m so definite that I’d be the very 1st killed if I was asked to go for war.

Which then made me wonder the scenario in Lebanon. How are the people living there? Are you Ready for war?

No comments: