Monday, September 11, 2006

Diary: Futsal

It’s been like 2 weeks since I’ve blog and there is a perfectly good reason why I have not done so… It’s not entirely about work but it is about an injury I picked up while playing futsal. I was playing the keeper and was trying to keep a shot out unfortunately it was a strong one and my arm kind of extended back the wrong way. Now if you asked me was it bad I would deny it cause the pain has gone but for the past 2 weeks the pain head been unbearable. My 2 loyal friends were Deep Heating Cream and the Salonpas. Obviously I had no mood to report anything although I had much to say.

Last Saturday was AKN Mtech’s Futsal Tournament. I joined as organiser and a team-mate. We came up 2nd in the tournament. Proud of my team especially the girls they really were strong and determined to play. Big Ups to Caroline who sustained 2 major injuries while stopping the ball to getting any close to the goal. It was a great futsal competition. I’ll post some of the pictures when I get them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

injured huh..... tats y u mus knw hw to play....heheheehe jus jokin... get well soon bro... take care.

kelvin

CY said...

congratz on ur team, Mark! may u recover completely soon :)

Shari said...

TQ for not blogging about u-know-what-about-my-job! heheheh muaks!