Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Diary: Mourning

The week was bad, as I had to attend 2 funerals to attend. One was my neighbour who passed away because of heart attack. He leaves behind a widow and 3 children. The other wan also a heart attack was a church member He leaves behind a widow and a daughter. Since two of them died of heart attack my mum took the opportunity to drill how I need to take care of myself.

Sunday was Aunt B, Birthday and we celebrated in Klang at this new Chinese restaurant. Food was good too bad the portions were just too small. Andrew, mum & I was still left famished but we didn’t have anything else cause we just weren’t in the mood. I’d like to say I went to bed but I stayed awake I witnessed to much misery for a week so I thought I would treat myself with something uplifting. I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again. I drifted off on the couch for sometime till much later I dragged my feet back to bed. I know its going to be a tiring Monday.

On Monday morning I had a plan, I would endure the tiring meeting Monday leave sharp 6 and by 9 I’d be in my bed. But whenever I plan stuff like this it never works out like you want it too. Padma and Halmy came over for tea as usual on Monday, we had our normal discussion. Lester was the 1st to leave but I stayed back. Padma invited me to his office in Menara Millennium and I agreed. They shared an office with Mindshare and some of the people I knew there like Jo and Fiona. Been long time since I saw them. But what caught my eye was this beautiful Malay girl called Farah. Nice sweet gal whom you know you can have a conversation with. Something I really look for in a girl these days.

Padma’s place had a foosball so we were playing with it for sometime and I must say we had such fun. We played till 10-ish when Padma said he was hungry and we headed to Decanter a restaurant located near Medan Damansara. It was a restaurant secluded in a housing area. It was a very nice quite chill out place. Which I recommend to those who wants to spend time chilling out to talk with friends or that special one. The restaurant has many signature dishes like their homemade pies and homemade cheesecakes. By the time we finished dinner and I headed home it was already midnight. Took a quick bath and I headed to bed as in 5 hours I need to wake up…..

No comments: