Monday, September 25, 2006

Diary: This Weeks Update

I celebrate Christmas twice a year? How and why you ask? Well simple, you know that the actual Christmas Day is the 25th of December? So when do I celebrate the next one. Well I celebrate it when all the TV channels start showing Christmas programmes in September. That’s ok compared when it used to be in June. Don’t u think its weird that the television programming people cant schedule their programmes properly? Just the other day I watched 2 Christmas movies on HBO.

The week has been quite boring, why? Cause I’m quite low on cash so I had to stay at home and watch TV/DVD’s. Besides that I had the urge to make myself drunk but I firmly said no on the grounds I was doing it for the wrong reasons.

As you know Monday was I was busy playing foosball, well on Tuesday It was back too futsal. I didn’t play too much in fear of injury again. The gals from Mindshare were around so I was mucking about with them. Wednesday I attended ESPN and Start Sports convention at Hilton. Astro also jointly advertised it as well. Padma was giving a speech, which was about sponsorship and sports content. I made a lot of potential clients. Through up the whole presentation was wondering if I could apply for a job in ESPN. Did you know Walt Disney own EPSN and Star Sports? Bet you didn’t know that.

Friday was a sad day, that’s the day I broke up with Isma, We had lunch we talked stuff over. After lunch I just wanted to get out of the office immediately but I had to work so I went to Bangsar to meet up with Padma and Halmy. The urge of having something strong was there but I suppressed the feeling. We ended up at Coffee Bean drinking and watching the ladies. I felt empty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there bro. i kinda know how it feels. i suppose you will come out of it. i really salute you for not turning to alcohol to forget stuff that has happen. trust me it is not worth tat. take care of urself. if u do need sumone to talk to, pls do giv me a buzz. be strong

Shari said...

dear, i need retail therapy!

Plan A Date said...

Hey babes,

I need to do shopping to lets hook up. Give me a call

Shari said...

I'll let you know soon k.

oh yeah, the sms you sent me abt you "leaving" thingy, i almost fell for it!