Monday, September 26, 2005

Diary: Hectic Week

This week has been hell bound, I’ve been under pressure from my Director about how my conduct of my team has been. Due to this I have doubted my managerial skills, to be honest I feel kind of washed out. To err is to be human, but I cannot accept that fact. It’s true that I have too much on my plate and I should share my responsibilities around. But I don’t see anyone capable enough. For example I ask one of my team do a Maxis testing over the weekend but the job was done half hearted and I noticed many of them are giving me the attitude (Marina not you), I think its because of how I treat my staff. It looks like I need to be more stern and heartless a bit. What really pissed me off was my Director threatened me, don’t they know I don’t response well when I’m threatened. Overall I’m just disappointed with myself.

Lenny’s mum has been severely ill. The boy is taking care of her. Lenny has been hit by bad spell every single time. This weekend he is suppose to move into his new apartment with his mum. Morgan has just became a father, he called me up last week to ask how we were and to tell us the good news. It’s nice to read that some of my friends are moving on, Shari best of luck, and yes never keep your hopes up. Disappointments are a so painful. Guess what Shari; I’m also on the same boat as you. But I can’t get the person out of my mind. I think she think me as a friend only…. Hmmmm. What to do? What to do?

Saturday was a lazy day, I woke up went to the market got myself some wanton mee and did what I normally do, which is watched cartoons. Nothing better than watching Kim Possible save the day on a Saturday. Apparently mum didn’t make lunch so I skipped lunch. I watched a French movie which I got on DVD. Must say it was quite a good movie. Thank God for subtitles, it was a martial arts action flick called B13. Recommend to all those who buys pirated DVD’s. I and Dad had an argument when I said I didn’t want to go to church. I didn’t really feel like going.

Sunday I woke up at about 7, got myself freshen up headed to KLCC for a nice peaceful breakfast. I had my favorite Caramel Cappuccino and a some chicken pie for breakfast. It was nice to seat down with a news paper while slurping your coffee. After breakfast I headed to St Joseph’s church not for mass but for the blood donation. As you can say I’m kind of a rare blood type I was taken care of quite well. While the nurse preps me she tells to the other nurse. ‘–B kena ambik 3 bottle ah, dulu ambik satu aje’. M twisted mind began laughing out loud. I was thinking how the nurse was actually milking the cow, which is me. Mum made her usual feast back at home, then it was chores and CSI Sunday

5 comments:

Shari said...

who is this person? anyone i know? it sucks when u like someone but that person likes u only as a friend [been there once, hurt big time]. take care k.

Plan A Date said...

Ahh who the person is let it be a mystery. It so sucks, I've always comed upon a s a friend nothing more. yes it does hurt a lot

Shari said...

u know how i hate mysteries hehehe

Plan A Date said...

I cant say it on my blog lah dear but, I'll give u a ring sometime tis week. My phone is barreed. You wont believe my phone billis RM700.

Shari said...

mygod..so high ur bill! i wont be free to go out this sat, just to let u know.