Monday, September 05, 2005

Diary: Mind of A screw up person

I am not sure what has happened to me at a whole. After my break up with Sharon my life has revolved around my work. I’m definitely over Sharon before you lot can judge me. I guess the break up made me where I am right now, a workaholic just like my dad. Wonder if the same thing happened to my dad as well. After Sharon I had 2 flings I guess. Nothing passed the 3 month mark. I guess my heart wasn’t really in it. But over the last couple of months I kind of been very reclusive. Why I’m not sure. I have shunned out the whole lot of people I know. Not wanting to meet them. One of them is Melman, he wants to meet up but I seem to come up with excuses like work or I’m just too busy. But when he calls I am actually busy with work. I’ve changed allot in a couple of months as I need to change my financial structure. I want things of my own and I need to work it out. I must say I’ve had a very care free life and its time I be a lil more responsible, which means skimming any unnecessary items (disco, wining and dining). From my end this is hard as this means cutting back 80% of my usual lifestyle which I must say is quite hard for me.
I am not sure what has happened to me at a whole.

My current lifestyle is quite bland but I seem to find serenity in it. My lifestyle now is cooking, reading and watching DVD’s. Now if I want to have Italian I will just have to make my own. Sad but true… Why am I saying all this? Because I’m too chicken to tell anyone face out. Pride is involved nor do I want anyone asking me questions like what is your expenditure that you need to make such a drastic change. I’m not actually inclined to explain anything (being reclusive here.). I know I’m mad but that’s how I am right now. I might not change. I know being like this will just make me feel friendless and lonely but part of me likes the serenity the quietness of it all. No more running around sleepless nights, hanging out in packed clubs.

No comments: