Friday, September 16, 2005


Did anyone catch Ed this week? The Episode was about the loving married couple, the husband was asking his wife for 24 hours of freedom to do ANYTHING he wanted to do for his birthday. The wife agrees under the condition that Ed tells her everything he did that night. Ed was reluctant of the whole idea as it crossed his principles and mine I guess. I time and time again said in this blog I have no clue why married men or steady boy friends stray from their partner. I could never understand the reason, when they had this episode I thought finally maybe now I can understand why?

So the story goes that the man hangs on to a bar try to pick up a gal he doesn’t manage till later in the night where he meets one of his clients. Ed tries to talk him out of it but you know men, always following their dicks then their brain. The next day the guy comes over and is smug about it but he then pleads to Ed not to tell his wife about the sex he had the previous night. Ed is like me, no you got to tell, but most of the time I’m tighted lipped as my consequences would just ruin everything. Ed tells the wife and she accepts it, when Ed asked her how she could feel that way she replies it’s a small sacrifice she needs to pay for to beautiful 25 years. I taught that was bullshit. So I’m back to square one why men stray.

On another note I think Marina is having cold feet about her wedding. The woman seems to be in her own world. I worry sometimes about her. Yesterday night I spent an hour long talking to a girl. It’s been a while since Mark talked to a girl… if you know what I mean. This time around I really one to take it slow. My last relationship was more like crash and burn. I don’t want to jinx it or anything. Lets just see how it goes….

Aunt B birthday is this weekend and I’ll beheading over to Klang on Sunday. I’ve been told that there is a killer menu waiting for me. The long awaited honey roasted chicken waits for me…. hahaha.

Emotional Note: To my friends that I have lost touch with over these couple of months. I pray for you. For peace, and health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JMA: Still at it I see. Nice to see loads of pics other than urself....