Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The English Patient, Body Shop and Me


Last weekend I woke up at 10 in the morning made myself a nice BIG breakfast. I made sausages, cheese eggs and burnt toast (on purpose). After making that I was in front of the TV watching my favorite cartoons. I decided to make use the meat that was lying n the fridge. I decided to make wanton, it wasn’t really hard just folding the wanton’s were the problem while preparing, I put in the English Patient DVD. I think we all have heard about the movie. A great love story that won 9 Oscar awards back in 1996. The movie was actually quite interesting; it’s not for those who are still in the adolescent stage who their favorite genre is toilet jokes and action flicks. The movie stars Ralph Fiennes and Kristen Scott Thomas. Beware that the story line is a little draggy by the context of it all was excellent. I give it 4 stars for excellent script writing, story line and the heat of passion between Ralph Fiennes and Kirsten Scott. For those who have seen it please do comment about it in my blog. Thank you.

Andrew came back while I was doing wanton. He was a hungry ghost so I fried the wanton and we had lunch together. He soon later headed to the room for a lil study. All of my brothers are getting ready for their major exams. Andrew is getting ready for PMR which is on the Oct 3rd and Alex, his STPM trials this week. Those guys will definitely do better than me, I’m very certain of it; they are destined for great and better things. I feel a lil jealous sometimes.

One of my gal pals introduced me to body scrub from Body shop and I used it and I must say it felt good. Oh God I sound gay, but nevertheless being a metro sexual man it’s expected off. I was glued to the TV again for AE05. It was held in the Putra Stadium at Bukit Jalil, they even had a Red Carpet session which was a laughing stock. Its not often you see your celebrity come in Waja in it. The show as actually quite good but I do have to criticize on the stage being small and the camera kept showing from a far distance. Other than that all of it was splendid, I enjoyed the show the acts well mention is Ziana Zain’s opening and Siti’s performance of course.

Sunday was Aunt B’s birthday and we all headed to Klang to celebrate it. I got her the Codex which I think she will enjoy

4 comments:

Shari said...

my dear friend..u kena spammed uh! i hope to see u with a softer skin after using the body scrub "winks". take care :)

Plan A Date said...

Yeah right cannot be too soft nanti orang cakap 'lembut' pulak. When we meeting up?

Shari said...

hehehe...skin lembut is ok. meeting up up; before i start fasting ok!

Plan A Date said...

Aite i call you ok