Monday, March 27, 2006

Diary: A Flirt, New Contacts & A New House

I love flirting; I think it’s the best part before a relationship begins. It’s where you sell yourself nibble by nibble. If you think carefully its more to the lines of Human Marketing (not talking about prostitution here). If you look at I closely this is the point where both parties sell themselves. Some choose false advertising and some withheld information. I try to tell the truth, I’m still flirting with the nameless Malay girl. I kind of like her. I know it won’t last but I like the attention very much and this Malay girl apparently seems wild she has a biting fetish… hmmmm. Too much info there I guess.

This week I’ve noticed that my team mates aren’t quite happy with me I wonder why. But I’m no situation to make everyone happy cause I think I’ve done my very best to accommodate everyone. So here I am now making a stand as a Manager, if your not happy either you deal with it or I’ll take your resignation with no hard feelings. Also this week it was my 5th year with AKN Messaging Technologies. Can you believe that! 5 years ago I was a mere system operator and now I’m a Content Manager. I’m proud of myself.

I was on leave on Friday, Great News to tell you guys. Those close friends of mine would already know but to the general public who reads this blog wouldn’t. The great news is I’ve bought a house and I’ve just put in 10% down payment on it. This is after consulting my feng shui almanac to get the proper time to do so. I saved very hard for this so after April you will see a very much budgeted Mark cause he cant afford his current lifestyle no more. After settling that I was in Midvalley roaming, I watched V for Vendetta which I thought was brilliant and thought provoking. Oh yes, I forgot something important. I went to the optician to get a pair of new glasses but I walked out purchasing a glasses and wearing contacts lens.

Yoges I know your laughing now, remember the time I pretended to put one on, I was hopeless. The optometrist was very kind enough to teach me and most importantly patient on how to put them on and take them off. God, I should have done this long time ago. What was I thinking? It feels a lil awkward though I catch myself trying to straighten my glasses when its not there. I’m getting used to it, it’s amazing how the world is so clear now. Now I can look down without fear my glasses would drop or better still I ca make out without my glasses getting in the way jut like GOD intended. But I think the sales lady was cruel she waited for me to purchase the glasses before she handed me a free trial pair of lenses. Now I’m in a predicament to get the lenses as well which only cause me a mere RM152 for a 7 month pack.

While in Midvalley I saw real nice ties in Top Men, I saw these silver floral ties which I liked very much but it cost RM60. Now I’m no budget so I’ve got to be very careful what I spent on. Hey lil hint… Birthday present. Being naughty ain’t I. I sent 15 ties to be dry clean while I was in Midvaley. It was quite cheap it only cost me RM50 and the outcome was very much satisfactory. At night I hanged out with Melman we talked allot its been a real long time since we hanged out. We ate at Chilies and the later played pool. We watched V for Vendetta. It didn’t matter I’ve already watched it was more for the company. It was funny that we nearly slept off in the cinema as we were all tired.

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Congratulations! You Own A House Now :)