Monday, April 10, 2006

Diary: So Far So Good


Work: Oh God where to I begin. We are already going to finish all of our Maxis World Cop 06 projects and it’s going to be time to reap the rewards of it. As usual Maxis is making last minute changes to their system. This Saturday and Sunday was my second Sales training session. They made us take a test to see how great of a sales person we would be and apparently I came up tops… hahahaha now my boss got to give me a shot. That’s after I sort a successor for my team. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this but I’ve just got my 1st client Joey Yap (Lillian Too’s arch enemy) and now and a graphics company. I’m on a roll baby

Personal: Love life’s ok I guess taking it very slow. I’m not really sure myself if this really what I want. I played host to my Thai staff who were down for the sales training. I we headed to Poppy where Mel and Yoges were. We danced the night away. Sharon was there too. She obviously snubbed me. Guess she read my blog … hahahaha. But her friends were very friendly and I danced the away with all ‘em (Ladies only). The party ended at 4. God the next day at training was so hard. I only had less that 2 hours sleep. I practically crashed once I reached home.

Spiritual: It was Palm Sunday this weekend. I attended mass in St John’s with my mini palm. It’s my favourite time of the year except Christmas of course, I guess its because of the palms we get to carry and you get to act out the passion play. I like saying the world ‘Crucify Him’. I don’t condone the act but it’s a nice world to say. Say this out loud… GOOD GOD, THE LORD WAS CRUCIFY AND NOW WE STAND TO TESTIFY…. Yeah ! ! ! - That’s sound so good

No comments: