Monday, April 17, 2006


Accident: One of my close friends recently met into an accident. She was driving in her newly painted Waja when a truck hit her from the side. Luckily she survived the accident but she did sprain her hand badly. Her car, I believe is partially wrecked and I expect the lorry drivers company will be getting her a new car at least. If they didn’t I would like to advise this friend of my to press charges on the company for negligence. To my friend out there whom I know is definitely know is reading this, I wish you speedy recovery I would love to send lilies to you heart but I have no clue where you leave.

Death: Last Tuesday, my uncle passed away, it was Kelvin’s dad. The service was held in St Ignatius church, which is located in Kelana Jaya. The man passed away from a heart attacked. I came to the funeral as a friend not on the right of a nephew. We have no right to judge a man but what I knew is his believes and acts were against mine. I was only there to give Kelvin support. (If your wondering where is the second death I meant the death of Jesus Christ)

My Birthday: Would you believe I had 5 birthday cakes this year, it’s amazing. Lets count them down. My birthday celebration began on Monday where my closest team took me out for lunch in Kiwi and we cut my 1st cake. It was one of those cream sponge cake with fruits on ‘em. On my birthday my girlfriend (2nd Cake) got me an American chocolate cake and my mum (3rd Cake) got me this Chocolate Fudge cake. The day after my birthday, another office staff (4th Cake) of mine got me a homemade chocolate cake and yesterday I cut which I hope is my last birthday cake (5th cake). We got a chocolate banana cake.

This year I didn’t wish for anything. Why cause I think I have all I need. Good friends (although one is leaving soon), an OK family, a real good job, and a girl friend. What else would a guy like me would ask for. A car! ! ! ! Working on it people.

Work: Believe it or not I’ve not been doing actual work for the past week. I’ve been in meetings for the who week. So clearly I’ve got so much pilled up work and I have no idea how I’m gonna finish all of ‘em. Looks like I have to come to work tis Saturday to finish everything… Bummer

Easter:
This week everyone married to the Patrick’s gathered to Klang for the annual Easter gathering. It was a potluck function so mum made prawn sambal, Prema made pork vindaloo, Uncle Tony made chicken curry, Aunty B made her assam pedas and my grandmum made some new Indian dish it was egg halves with some kind of sauce on the top. Food was not like Christmas dinner… oh I love Christmas dinner. Strangely the food was quite bland. Lil Michael was there and I must say his voice is changed I think it cracked. He was back to his lil mischief again tiddle taddling on everyone of us who bullied him. It was a fun outing.

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

"I thought about the date, naaah I’m not going to see her again. She is not my type we really didn’t have anything in common. She was too Malay and well me, I neither here nor there."

Hehehe its she the same Malay girl whos your current girlfriend? Kudos babe :P Happy Belated Birthday!!