Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Diary: Trouble Days


Firstly I like to apologize to those who have been trying to contact me on Friday and Saturday but couldn’t. And here are my reasons why. On Friday I dozed off on the couch only to wake up at 3 in the morning and on Saturday it was a classic case of my battery died and you couldn’t reach me. Last week has been very taxing on the content team. We are still short handed. People apparently don’t need jobs these days… What’s more sad is I can see my team cracking under the pressure and I can’t do anything to stop it. Last week I had attended a business seminar in Armada. It was held on Saturday and Sunday, initially I was bumped out as I though there goes my weekend but after joining the seminar it was kind of refreshing to learn stuff and now I’m much more knowledgeable.

After the seminar on Saturday and some of my colleagues headed to Serendah for Marina’s wedding. Boy, was it so far away 63km we counted. Marina looked lovely as always. The wedding food was so good especially the daging rendang. On Sunday I headed to Petaling Street to get some CD’s amazingly they have really old collections like ABBA, Barry White and Earth Wind and Fire. Whatever happened to Juelz Santana and Chris Brown?

No comments: