Thursday, March 16, 2006

Birthday Wish

I'm not sure why you guys are asking me to prepare my wish list on my blog. Are you guys expecting a wild party like last year? Hey I doubt it if I can top that and they were incidents that I would like to be forgotten. I'm kind of wondering if I should have a Birthday Party tis year. Anyway since you guys want my wish so much here it is....

Misc
A Wallet - Kelvin Getting Me This
A Belt Rack
CD WALLET (A BIG ONE)

CD
Any JAZZ CD
Marvin Gaye - The Best Off
Ella Fitzgerald - The Best Off
Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey
Jamiroquai - Travelling Without Moving
Jamiroquai - Synkronized
Jamiroquai - The Return of the Space Cowboy
Jamiroquai - Emergency on Planet Earth

DVD
Friends Season 7 - 10
Lillttle Britain Season 1 & 2

Books
Last Templar by Raymond Khoury
Love Eternally by Deborah Wright
Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice

Shows
Tickets to watch GREASE in MAY

Perfume
DKNY - Green Apple
Guess - The New One
Aqua Huerra

No comments: