Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Diary: Party ! ! !

Work
World Cup is already showing of its ugly head in my company, don’t get me wrong World Cup is an amazing tournament but the people holding the license in Malaysia are just asses. Heads up there will be a BIG competition with Celcom and Maxis when the World Cup closes in. Both parties have much tom prove. Maxis soon advertise my 1st World Cup project on the 10th. This of course is a rush job, as Maxis people couldn’t just make up their mind on what they truly want. And what was worst our Maxis representative has a problem saying no to Maxis and when he decided to take a stand it was the wrong one. He nearly cost us a loss of huge amount of money.

Personal Life
I finally got the dinner jacket I’ve been looking for from Zara. Now I can strike that of the list of things that I want. Last week saw me easing back into society. It began with Odelia passing my name card to a girl I have a crush on. This girl works in Seimens and has lunch at Commons everyday. I have no idea how she got hold of my name card but I was quite embarrassed

On Friday I was suppose to party with Melman in Zouk but due to circumstances we were back at Thai Club celebrating Esther birthday which none us knew of. Melman came with his friends. There was one point of the party where I was left alone to mend the table and of course I was dancing alone like a fool. I did question myself what am I really doing here. Nick being a romantic celebrated his girlfriend’s birthday in style. He got her I think 200 roses, it was huge. He also got her a cute doggy cake. Those two really look good together. I was surprised to meet yogi at Thai club; he then invited me to Poppy and I honestly ditched Mel. I know it’s a bad but you got to do what you got to do. I sense Mel is changing for the better and I wish him well.

(Contents may be exaggerated to my liking)
Now Poppy was a whole different scene, you could smell the seductivity in the air, the crowd was a live, the woman was more appealing. I hanged with Yoges and Raj. It was my first time drinking Dewars I think. Yoges group had some hot single woman looking for company. We danced the night away, the party ended at 6am in a coffee shop in Jalan Alor. What was great about that night was not just the ladies it was that I spoke to Yoges. Its been a along time we hanged and talked… just talked. It was great.

On Saturday I woke up disorientated, at about 11. I was to meet Kelvin at Sg Wang at 12. I got ready got myself some excel to help my dehydrated body. I must say my brain wasn’t really with me. I got a huge load of DVD’s and then it was lunch in Secret Recipe. I had the Irish lamb stew. It was quite nice. After lunch I headed back home, I needed to more sleep. I woke up around 8-ish. I was off for another party. A private one, a ladies party and I was the only guy in that party. I love the attention. There was a point I thought I was a stripper…

Next day I headed to church to wash my sins away. It was just the 3 brothers attending mass. We sat at the back, it was fun. Why? Cause we were together. You cant hardly see us 3 together except for obligation days. What was more fun was before the mass ended the temple across St Joseph’s church had some kind of procession and they stopped for sometime in front of church. They were playing the drums, which the Indian part of me couldn’t stop shaking to the beat. What was funnier my 2 brothers were dancing to the beat. That’s in church. I know, we are going to hell.

Ramblings
Last couple of days I dreamt of a coffin and I knew who it was inside, it was a close friend of mine. One of my friends gave me this web site to see what it meant. I thought it was weird of me to dream such a thing so I gave it a go. Apparently the coffin represents the end of a relationship. It doesn’t mean death but it means that the relationship with the person has come to an end. So to that friend so long and God Bless.

Obviously after this matter it was only normal to thing about funeral. How would you like to have your own funeral? Yeah you wouldn’t be there to enjoy it but I bet you’ve thought about it some point in your life. Well let me share you mine. When I die I would like my friends and family to please dress up well for my funeral. Asian funerals are so lame. Please do Black and White if possible. It’s the best thing you can do to send me off properly. In church I would like the entrance song to be Sergio Mendez. –Magdalena. You guys don’t have to sing let the music play. Id also like a small eulogy, yeah you guys know I’m lil vain.

I would like to be buried when the priest is done with his rights I would like Snoop Dogg’s – Next Episode be played in the cemetery while you leave. Something that I guess would uplift the spirit. Something for you to talk about while you leave.

No comments: