Monday, January 30, 2006

Diary: Weary Mind

This whole week I’ve been going around town meeting content providers. So I was only in the office half the day. As my appointments we like 9-10 ish I had the opportunity to lie in bed much longer and join the mass public in the use of public transportation. I expected a great big uncivilized crowd rushing to enter the train but to my amazement I found people queuing up nicely behind the yellow lines and taking turns to enter. There were no guards enforcing anything it was just the mass following the rules. This made me very proud of the people of Malaysia, they have evolved.

Last couples of weeks I’ve been having problems with work, it’s like a whirlwind, I feel I have lost control of my team and can’t breathe. I’ve received a resignation letter from one of my team members which is a great blow for me. The team member to me is quite important to me, he is leaving to greener pastures and I wish him all the best. I’m beginning to doubt myself. How do I pick myself up from all of this? I now need to get out of the box and look from a different view. But my lazy ass doesn’t want to move from the box…..

I’ve noticed these days I’m procrastinating things I can do now. I need to kick this habit before I’m divulged by it. My finance to seem to be shitty, people who owe me money can’t pay me back. I swear to myself I’m not going to borrow money to anyone anymore, even though they are my best friend. I blame myself for this predicament, I brought myself here. Too much living for the moment. Now I’m thinking of a future, I want to move ahead and I can’t move ahead without fixing my problems of today….

No comments: