Monday, January 23, 2006

Diary: Another week


The week has been good on me, I was busy with work and all but one can’t complain. My ongoing Bangladesh project is taking a toll on me. I always find myself telling myself I want to give up. The Bangladesh representatives are such dumb asses. They have no clue on the business and they expect to do it their way. Last Friday was Jaznizah’s last day, it said that married people can’t work in AKN, it will be a matter of time for i. you break up with your partner ii. Or you leave the company. I do wish her all the best and I hear she is going to be a mum. Best of Luck.

Last Saturday I headed to KL Convention Centre for the Petronas 3 on 3 Basketball. Petronas paid a big sum of money for this project, due to it being a rush project and all. I met Zaifah, Jaya and Joyce there they were maintaining the system there but behind the curtain Daryl was watching the dedication the service. I guess the whole event went smoothly. Thank God

Sunday was church day, we headed to St Anthony. Mum had prayed for Alex for his STPM and I guess some payment was in order. The church was now painted and renovated. It looks good. Mass was celebrated in 3 languages so the sermon was 3 times long.


Oh Yeah, MAN Utd Won over LiverFool ! ! ! ! And u doubted us.

No comments: