Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Diary: My Christmas


I’m back from my two week long break. A break I believe that I was entitled too. Although I was called several time on the 1st week of holiday and I had to pop in one day. I think it was still good in the hood. Christmas was such a memorable one. We attended the midnight mass at St Josephs. Mass was boring as usual. After mass we headed back home, opened a bottle of wine had fruit cake and chocolates. We opened our presents; I got my shaver that I’ve been wanting for so long. Yippee!! Alex got a vest and shirt from me and Andrew got an Adidas Jersey. Dad got a DVD box-set of the Secret of Bible where else Mum got the greatest hits of Shania Twain and a Power Yoga VCD.

In the morning Andrew got us Wanton Noodles for breakfast. We got up quite early; mum was busy in the kitchen finishing up her pot luck dish. By 10 o’clock we left headed to Klang. We reached Klang by 11, Aunt B and I headed to Tesco to get some wine. By 12 everyone came with their dishes and all. Mama made a stuffed gourde curry and veggies, Aunt B made prawns, Uncle Tony brought Kicap Chicken, Aunty Pat made her Mutton varaval and chicken kuzi(her specialty), my mum made beef rending. You can see if was loads to eat, it was a feast that we all enjoyed. After lunch it was time to open more presents. All of us took our turns giving presents away and opening them.

At night we headed to Uncle Tony’s place for dinner. He had an open house where he invited his neighbors, work mates and family members. We had a nice dinner. Uncle Tony chatted with me asking how I was and all. He told me that he was quite happy to see me grow well. He also said he was proud to see Alex do his STPM and Andrew getting 6A in his PMR.

The next day, it was leftover of the feast we had on X’mas. We went to get Aunt B a brand new PC. Now her PC is quite a kick ass one. The night we had dinner at Annie’s place. After dinner we headed home.

No comments: