Friday, January 13, 2006

Diary: New Yeah, Sabah and a Wedding

This New Year I did something quite different. I attended midnight mass. There weren’t lot of people anyways, all partying I’d suppose. This year I didn’t feel like partying as I had nothing to celebrate. I have 3 major resolutions that I would really one to keep. But I’m thinking of dropping one as I think I could never stay away from it. Melman had booked tickets for a holiday to Sabah with Sylvester he was to leave on the 3rd of January. I was thinking should I follow him; he did extend him invitation to me. I decided not to, but on the 3rd of January when everybody was heading to work I was heading to the airport in the spur of the moment. I called up the airline got my tickets and then I called Mel and told him I was coming. It was my 1st Air Asia flight and I must say it was pretty bad. I dint like that the chairs could not recline it seats to accommodate my comfort ability.

The flight was 2 hours and 45 minutes which I spend reading. I reach Sabah at about 10pm. I was quite hungry. I was not going to spend RM6 for Maggie Mee. Mel and Sylvester were glad to receive me. They came in the 4x4 truck. We headed to Tanjung Aru and my 1st sign of civilization was the sign of SFC in bright red color. We headed to the hawker centre for dinner. After dinner we headed to the Hotel. I checked in and we headed to the clubs to Party. And at that I leave my trip be. I came back on Saturday.

My old school mate was getting married on Saturday. It was like an MBSS re-union. I met old friends and school mate. Apparently no one could recognize me. Old Nick names us being called. I really forgot my nick was ‘Ah lok’. It was a wonderful dinner and wedding.

2 comments:

CY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CY said...

hey Mark! Where's the link to the pics you took in Sabah? :D

Glad you enjoyed your trip (except for the air plane seat maybe) hehe.

Pics please....

-Cavell-