Thursday, October 13, 2005

Poem: Unknown

I got this on the Star Youth. It kind of had a mix reflection in my life. Sharing it with you...

I knew that someday it would end,
I knew I'd eventually have to go back to calling you a friend,
Its killing me that now that the day has come,
If it's for the best then where is the pain coming from

I know that deep inside, this is what
I had to do,But it's breaking my heart to walk away from you,
I'm trying my best to appear strong,
But it's hard when a part of me says that in your arms I belong.

I still love you with all my heart,
That's not going to change even though we are apart,
You were my first love and my first kiss,
There are so many of our special times that I'm going to miss.

All the words I ever said or wrote still hold true,
But for now from a distance is where I'll be loving you,
I think you need me as a friend to help you through,
Because there are things I can't control that are hurting you
Maybe we will be together again if it was meant to be,

But for now please dont stop loving me,
Even though I'm not yours I'll still be here,
With a shoulder to cry on, or a sympathetic ear,
The story of love can be quicker than the blink of an eye,
But our story wont be over until the day we die,Until we meet again.

1 comment:

Shari said...

so sweet *sob sob*