Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Diary: Sleepy Head, A Wedding and A Pissed of Friend (Part 2)

Well, the wedding ended at about 10.30pm, the lot of us decided to head back. Eddie gave me a lift back home. I felt a lil tipsy when I reached home; I guess the wine was kicking in. I took my bath and sat down to read my book so I could fall asleep faster but I ended up watching the 1st half of the England – Austria game. I was hoping for England to lose and not qualify for the World Cup but to my disappointment they did. I woke up on Sunday and didn’t attend mass. I know I’m a sinner but who’s not. Ever since I’ve been back from London. I’ve had the notion to migrate over there and settle down. Weird part is I feel much more comfortable there than here. The idea of starting a new life in a foreign place seems quite appealing to me. There isn’t anything much for me to be here anyway, segregating myself with the people I know would make the transition process easier not to be missed. I’m really thinking about, maybe not London but someplace foreign. Start afresh.

The week has been hectic as usual, Monday was as usual meeting day. But I had loads to do as we were getting ready for the launch of Yahoo Singapore; we are lil behind schedule. Yesterday I went to University Hospital to visit Lennys mum who is about to undergo a minor surgery. Its nice to see a Lenny banter with his mum and make fun just to ease of the tension in the air. Lenny’s mum is quite worried about the surgery, who wouldn’t even I would if I had to go through it. Its nice to know that UH is a very kept and the nurses are hot.

No comments: