Monday, October 31, 2005

Diary: Quick Re-cap and mumblings


It’s been really long since I’ve blogged something in here. I’ve been extremely busy with work and socializing with clients for the past couple of weeks. I packed the pounds and I need too shed them immediately before Christmas. It’s bad enough people are saying that I’m catching up to Lenny. Damm…

Speaking about Lenny, his mother is much better now, she has been removed from the CCU (Something like ICU) ward to the normal surgical ward. She is speaking now compared to the last time I met her. I admire Lenny sometimes, in front of his mum he pulls up a strong stable man able to laugh at anything. Laughter is the best medicine they say and I guess he’s the Patch Adams to his mother. Sometimes I do wonder what I would do if such a fate had befallen me would I be strong nor bothered enough to take care of my parents. Yes you heard me. Those of you who know me would definitely know I’m no model son.

Last 2 weeks I finally met up with Melman. It’s been ages since I met him. We chilled at Thai club and bar fly. Thai club has changed for the worse I’m sad to say. We went there to meet up with Nick to catch up on old times. As usual Nick paid no attention to me I was best being a ghost. We left to Barfly where the music and the crowd was much more happening. Gave the eye to some women, talked to a few. Amazing some of them think I’m an expact, (I’m smiling) took no ladies or number back though. Not really that interested yet. Loads of things for me accomplish before I get woman. Though I don’t mind the company though.

Last week has been an Open house galore for me. Since Monday right up to Friday there was a bukak puasa function I had to go to. That’s the prime reason where the fat has been packing on to. It began on Friday in Park Royal, dinner with Celcom, the most boring bunch of people you will ever meet. It’s like talking to chalk. No wonder loads of people have left Celcom and claim that the people who run it are idiots. The next Monday was
Maxis that was held in Concorde ballroom. This was a proud, snobbish group except this nice beautiful gal who was in charged of a project who was keen for us to enter. Her name was Mazura I think. Sweet Lady, quite friendly.

Tuesday was Concorde again at a place called Melting Pot; it was for the corporate team function I was just enjoying the food. Very nice that had lemonade slush and the food was Negeri Sembilan cuisine. Really rich kind of food ‘berlemak’ if you know what I mean. They had tripe which was so delicious and prawns... yum yum. Wednesday was Sheraton Subang for DiGi. It was my 1st there the food was so-so only the group of people from DiGi was very friendly and I was in my corporate mode selling the company products. Fishing for new contracts.

There was no function of Thursday, thank god but Friday was Hilton PJ. Besides finding a parking was difficult The buffet line was horrendously organize. I didn’t really know where to begin nor end. It didn’t help that there was such a big crowd. I hate crowds so it threw me off. It was also Lester Birthday and we celebrated it weather he liked it or not. We all chipped it and got him a Raoul cufflink and Liverpool Team best goals VCD. Hope he like it.
After dinner, the guys wanted me to follow them for a movie. I agreed I followed Lennys car and made a lil detour to the hospital to meet his mother then we headed to Brew ball for some pool. It’s been ages since I played pool. It’s good that I still suck at it. We played for a couple of hours before the movie ‘GOAL’; it was not really what I expected. Quite weak plot and not much of skills shown for a football movie. Highlight of the movie was watching Liverpool lose 3-2.

Saturday I woke up at 11 after yesterday’s escapade till 3 in the morning. I was really lazy to go out but I forced myself to leave home at 4. I headed to Midvalley; I headed to Jusco for a new pair of work shoes. I also got a new Nike bag which was on sale. I had dinner by myself at Chilies. I had steak and stout while I read my book. The person next to me was trying to hit on the bartender. It was really sad. I left back home tired lugging my shopping items. Mum was hogging the TV with the Vanavil so I had the new HOT magazine, they had cover on celebrity tattoos. Paris Hilton has a rosary tattoo on her ankle which I find offensive. How can you have something sacred on your feet?

No comments: