Monday, October 10, 2005

Diary: Sleepy Head, A Wedding and A Pissed of Friend (Part 1)

The fasting month has started and that only means only one thing Bazaar Ramadan. All kind of food delicacies will be at my disposable. But I haven’t made good use of it as work has taken the toll of me. Again I’m faced with the toil of management. Now they judge my trust in the company. I hate it when my loyalty is questioned. Hmm the thought of screwing them has been in my mind for so long. The company share is no better, my house down payment is due by the end of the year lets see how it goes. Those who owe’s me money better start paying up please, I think I’ve asked quite nicely we don’t want it to be ugly do we? I’m thinking of taking a 2 day holiday, just do nothing go for a movie maybe next week Thursday and Friday.

Last Friday, I was invited over to Lenny’s house for dinner. Lenny lives in Bandar Sri Petaling (I Think). It’s a nice place, a newly built apartment. He has made it quite homely. If you notice these days all apartments/condominiums has an open kitchen, meaning to say it some how is apart of the living room. I don’t really fancy this design as kitchen should be a kitchen and living room be a living room. It should have boundaries. His mother fish curry which was delicious, and to those who know me I stay away from fish but the curry was excellent, she also did a sausage dish. I got some Ayamas roaster on the way, not wanting to come to the house empty handed. I had a lil chat with the mother. She was telling me about her injured leg and how she was coping with it. The doctor suspects that there is a twisted vain in her leg, most likely she is will undergo a minor surgery.

Lenny left me at Salak South station and I headed back home, the train ride felt short as I was quite into my new book. Back home after a long hot shower I headed to my room to continue with my book, I slept while reading my book. I woke up quite late the next day, it was close to 11. I seem to be really tired these days I wonder why? I didn’t really want to wake up but I had too, Andrew was at home so there goes my peaceful afternoon. There was nothing to eat at home for lunch so I decided to go to Sg Wang and get something. I placed an order at my DVD Shop, I was due to pick it up on Saturday. I got Chicken rice for the both of us and headed back. While lunch I watched a DVD I just got, it was an old Black Comedy staring the Wayans brothers. It was growing up in the hood kind of story. I headed to my room to do lil cleaning; my room is a never ending pig’s sty all thanks to my lovely brothers.

In the evening there was a wedding for me to attend my colleague Alicia was finally tying the knot with her long boy friend Mike. I was there quite early; I decided to give Mel a ring. It’s been a long time seen I spoke or meet up with him. Mel picked up the phone with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I don’t blame the guy; I’ve managed to break all the promises when we were supposed to meet. I was supposed to call him after the wedding to meet up but again I screw it up but not calling him. It was late anyway when the wedding finished. The wedding was held at Summer Palace a Thai Thong restaurant. It was 9 course meal which tasted excellent. They had a slide show of their wedding done previously. Their wedding car was an Evo 7 well kept. Looked new.

No comments: