Monday, December 04, 2006

Diary: Good Friends; Parting

Before I go ranting about my not so important life I would like to get off something on my chest. On Saturday 1.15am Mrs Inez Veronica McCoy passed away. She leaves behind 2 sons. I didn’t know the lady personally but I knew her fruits of her labour. She grew up 2 wonderful kind-hearted sons. I rise up a prayer for the lady…

I’m so not in the mood for work, I want to go on my X’mas holidays. Mindshare is having their company trip to Istanbul on the Eve of New Year. I’m so envious as they only had to pay RM500 for their trip. Padma and Halmy will be extending their trip to Greece as well. I plan to do my X’mas shopping this weekend I’ve mostly bought the things I need but there are few gifts I need to get. Times are bad with me so you guys wont receive as pricey gift as you guys normally do.

I meet up with Shari on Friday we had dinner at Decanter. We talked and we laughed I believe one of us laughed so much till our cheeks hurt so bad. Decanter was decorated with the Christmas feel I felt so comfortable in the restaurant. Shari & I had steak and we shared apple pie alamode. Yum yum.

On Saturday I got up early I headed to town to settle some of my bills, I headed to SFC for breakfast. I needed to get Uncle David a gift so I headed to Isetan, couldn’t find much so I headed to Kinokuniya and got him a real nice pen. I met Andrew at KL Sentral so we could head to Klang. Kelvin and I were throwing a dinner together for Aunt Ire and Uncle David. We got some local dishes like ying yong and hokkien mee, yong tau fu and some nyoya kuih’s. Lil Michael sat on my lap as he sat his meal and after all was done and over we sat down and watched the Grinch. He was a lil fidgety but he did enjoy the movie. Hats off to Jim Carrey for pulling out the Grinch perfectly. That’s my favourite Xmas movie.

No comments: