Monday, December 11, 2006

Diary: Happy Birthday ol Friend

Last Friday was Yoges birthday, I wasn’t really dressed nor looked the part for a party but I meet him at Shrroms. Mel was there too. These are the person who holds strands to my past. Its been awhile since I’ve met them thus it was a lil awkward at first as they had conversation either I was not to know about or I had no clue about. This happes when you don’t meet them for a while I guess. Sharon and her friend just the dinner and gladly paid for it, Melman got Yoges a birthday gift and I absent minded forgot to get him one…. Terrible friend I am.

After dinner we headed to this new club called Aloha. It was Hawaiian themed club 4 storeys high. It also had a basement techno club with real good interior design. Most of the Thai club people are working now in so it was easy to get discounted drinks. The club had a crappy live band though; it was a Malay band that couldn’t pronounce the words properly. The in-house DJ was good though played upcoming beats. The party ended up at 3 in the morning. The guys had supper at Petaling Street and then all headed back. It was already 4 in the morning by the time I reached home. I took a quick shower and I drop myself into the world of slumber,

I expected only to wake up past afternoon but I was up by 8 in the morning. I just couldn’t sleep back, that didn’t mean I was off my bed I still lazed in my bed hoping I would fall back to slumber. I got up at 11; there was no one at home and nothing to eat. I was too lazy to go out to do my X’mas shopping but I finally dragged my feet out of the home. I started my shopping at Sg Wang. I got some PS2 gifts for my cousins and I had to go to the DVD shop ended up buying 10 DVD’s. God don’t I have the will to stop spending?

I had lunch at Lot 10; they had 3 Tenors singing carols. Nearly broke my heart, they sounded beautiful thought of home and my brother who I dearly miss. After lunch I headed to KLCC to major shopping. I got loads of stuff and I also sidetracked and got a shirt for myself. I headed to Kinokuniya to get a book that I lost. I lost My Best Friends Girl by Dorothy Koomson Cant remember where I left it. After shopping I headed to the barbers for lil trim, as I desperately needed one. It was already 6.30 by the time I reached home. I was dead tired; mum was busy sewing curtains for Christmas. Mum made an amazing dinner, which were buttered prawns and kangkung belacan. Yum Yum.

Sunday I attended mass at St John’s. Mass was as per usual… BORING. I headed to Lotus for breakfast. I was killing time, as I needed to pick up my shoes that I sent to be stitched and resoled. I ended up not picking up my shoes as they place was closed. Dam! ! !

3 comments:

CY said...

Did you know I was at Lot 10 as well during lunch time? I also stopped by for a while to see the Tenors sang. hehe.. they were very good :)

Plan A Date said...

Oh God I forgot to give you call....

CY said...

haha no worries, mate ;)