Monday, December 18, 2006

Diary:

Story 1

The pas 4 days I’ve been leaving early just to have a quick bath and to take care of my neighbours kid. I must say there is nothing better having a 8 month year old kid in your arms in the teething stage where they just want to bite everything, doesn’t matter if your shoulder. Have you caught Rob-B-Hood, it stars Jackie Chan and Leo Ku as 2 burglars who kidnap a baby and have to take care of it for 2 weeks. I felt like them. It was nice to play daddy for a while…


Story 2

This week I headed to Ipoh to help a Hindu home orphanage. Many of you still think there is ‘udang sebalik batu’ when I tell you I’m doing charity work. Well there isn’t and if by now you still don’t believe me I don’t give a rat’s ass. Well the team met up at Menara Millennium at 8 and we left around 8.30. We loaded the cars with gifts and we headed to Ipoh. Fiona, Farah, Jo and Sue were in Halmy’s car where Sugar and me was in Padma’s roomy Sorrento.

We arrived at 11 at the orphanage. There was a clown cum magician there. Weird dude with raffia string as hair and with a weird multicolour pants. He was a funny man with some good magic trick. The kinds we vegetarian and we served lunch I honestly thought that were such a sin. How could you be a vegetarian in a place like Ipoh where food is haven. We didn’t get to mingle with the kids like how it was in Kajang. After lunch we headed to Ipoh town. I got some stuff like home made Jellbeas and Ompodi. We stopped by a café and had a white coffee and soft bun. The coffee was excellent. On our way home we stopped by at Tapah to get its famous jambu batu. I got that for mum. She loves it.

1 comment:

CY said...

hi there! are you still on your holiday trip? Haven't seen you online for a while now.

Hope you're enjoying your holiday!