Friday, June 09, 2006

Diary: Late

Congratulations: To my brother Alex who has just passed the entrance examination for the Gajah Madah University in Jakarta. He will be flying in September soon. I’m already missing him. I’m happy at least he is following his ambition. How many of us say they are doing what they wanted to do from the beginning. I hope he makes his negative advisers to shame.

Birthdays: Happy Birthday to Lisa and Lil Michael, who so happen to celebrate it on the same day. Wish you many health, wealth and most of all happiness.

Ironic: I got some bucket load of DVD’s over the week and most of them had the stop piracy advert on them. Don’t you think it’s ironic?

Work and lil bit more: Had a short working week as I was on leave on Thursday and Friday. I took my aunt shopping around KL. There were loads of things they wanted to get. DVD’s, an I-Pod (GOD that’s massively expensive), souvenirs and loads more. It’s been a long time I’ve eaten at the Lot 10 food court its nice to know nothing much has changed. The food is as good as it was back then.

It was also ages since I’ve been to Central market. It does bring me back to the days of Kasturi tuition. Skipping class watching a movie in REX… hehehe. It’s about time Central Market had a face-lift and part of it is being restored. There is an Indian wing in place. Sell stuff, which you might get in Kazanah but in a much cheaper price.
The family and I were in klang last Saturday evening to send off Aunt Irene and Aunt Susan. Kelvin decided to buy dinner. There were Hokkien noodles and fried rice, Ikan bakar and home-made taufu. I think my grandmother is going senile. The things she say now doesn’t make sense. But then again she is 70

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear mama is 75 not 70. n she has been senile for sum time now.... jus between us huh....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes.... Muaks