Wednesday, June 14, 2006

World Cup Blown Over

Everywhere you go it’s about World Cup, Yesterday I caught an advertisement advert of Breeze (the detergent) going one on one with Ronaldinho. Every newspaper you see is about the World Cup. The Weekend Mail, which I believe has turned into, the crappiest English paper in Malaysia had a whole newspaper dedicated to it. It even had a cut of of an MC, which users can use to pass to their boss.

And then there was the interview session with female celebrity on who they’ll be cheering for in World Cup. Mind you I’m not a male chauvinistic pig but they were asking the wrong person. A woman celebrity interviewed chose Netherlands because Van Nilstroy is cute. You see my point, there are not actually a lot of women I know about the game but the numbers are increasing. Why didn’t they ask them….
What’s also funny is too see our local pundits like Shebby give his views. When is he going to learn that we think he is utter rubbish. I’m waiting for World Cup to end and letting all subside so that everyone can get back to their normal life.

1 comment:

Shari said...

finally, a guy that shares my views abt World Cup