Monday, June 19, 2006

Diary: Spiritual Week


Work: Slightly toned down now with the World Cup half the way to the end. Currently I am tying up all the legal loose ends for the ring tones copyright. Now I need to familiarise with legal terms. I tried to find a course for this but non-is available. Currently all I do is ask my Chief-Operating-Officer.

Leisure: Nothing much happened. I spent last Friday night with the boys watching Argentina beat the crap out off Serbia and Montenegro and then watching Netherlands win over Ivory Coast. Good Game. Well needless to say half of Saturday was wasted sleeping. I caught the movie Firewall on my DVD. Quite slow. Harrison form looks old I wonder how Indiana Jones 4 is going to be.

Spiritual: Last Sunday was the feast of St Anthony as always mum did her vows. We carried 200 buns to church to give away and mum did ‘madi pichai’. It’s an Indian thing. Where somebody stands in front of the church and begs for donation. This donation of course goes to the church. But the act of this is quite humble. I doubt any teenagers today are willing to do this. Alex wore the St Anthony’s outfit. Mum prayed for his form 6 so he would do well. He will have to wear it for 3 years.

Dating: Who it be called cheating if your girlfriend pays no attention to you? But you have another girl who is kind of becoming your friend?

Politics: MIC election is on the way… Its like from a Tamil movie. I just wish all the old people would retire and let the new leafs lead. Uncle Sam has stayed more then he is welcomed. I’ll be posting an article I received on my email on why Dr M is pissed off. Lots of people now agree with Dr. M. I on the other hand am still on the picket fence. I for see a political revolution in the Malaysian Government in the near future. I think we all know there is something wrong about our government but at the surface we all smile dandily. We need ‘V’…..

No comments: