Monday, February 27, 2006

Diary: Whos Money Is This

Last Saturday I was shocked to a HUGE amount of $$MONEY$$ in my account. I have no idea whose money it is. Its definitely not mine. I couldn’t go to the bank cause I didn’t have my bank book with me and I don’t know my account number. I’m planning to keep in there till end of the month if no one takes it back then its mine.

I was in KLCC on Saturday, I’d didn’t want to stay at home although my flu hadn’t gotten any better. I first paid my maxis bill which was about to hit the limit, Maxis has some kind of party but it wasn’t really my scene after maxis I headed to Best Denki to scout for Marina’s wedding presents. I saw a couple of stuff but I didn’t get any, I headed to the cinema to see what was playing and I was happy to meet Theresa my old Catechism teacher. She was in line; I got her to get me a ticket for Fun with Dick and Jane. She wanted to watch Walking in the Line, the Johnny Cash movie.

We parted separate ways I headed to Chilies for lunch. It was weird that the whole of KLCC was not packed at all. Chilies were practically empty. I didn’t enjoy my food, I guessed because it was the flu. After lunch it was to the movies. The movie was a so-so for me. It wasn’t really that good. I expected more from Jim Carrey. The man looks old and more like Clint Eastwood. It was a good script.

After the movie I walked aimlessly around KLCC. I got some toiletries from guardian and Marina’s wedding gift. I walked in to ZARA and I finally found the jacket I’m been looking for, it was RM 385. On the spur of the moment I went to pay for it on my credit card. It would accept, I had no idea why? I was so embarrassed I walked out of the shout. I did think of using the RM9500 I so mysteriously have but I didn’t I just told myself it wasn’t meant to be now I regret not getting it. I want that jacket. This week I’m heading back to ZARA to get it. Good God let it be there.

I flowed mum to mass that evening, my priest is back from his convention. It amazes me that he thinks we miss him... poor soul. After mass we headed the food court for dinner, as mum didn’t cook anything. Alex and I got nasi lemak mum didn’t want to eat anything.

Sunday, I woke up at 8 for a walk. Sentul’s real quite place although they’re a lot of people. After the walk I headed to the market to get a loaf of bread and breakfast for mum. Sunday was a lazy day. Mum made her famous prawn curry balls. Those things are amazing all soaked up with the gravy just a burst of curry waiting to happen.

2 comments:

Shari said...

should have bought the jacket!!

Fieran said...

You could update your pass book and see when the money came in. Anyway - its green paper ;)