Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Diary: I'm So Lazy

This week I was quite lazy to go back to work. Knowing the fact that I’ve had a long holiday for Chinese New Year. I promised to meet up with Peggy but I guess I broke that promise cause I just couldn’t find the time. This week was Lenny’s last day in AKN Mtech. He is leaving to greener pastures and I do wish him best of luck. Before Lenny left he did put me into perspective. He said I am not No 1; there is always someone better in the game. I guess he is right, kind off true. I’m not NO 1 but I got to strive to be no 1.

With Lenny gone I’m without a wingman. I feel the lost but life goes on. Thank you Notorious B.I.G. for keeping me in check. The new album is amazing. The guy is dead but he still has amazing songs, I guess thanks to technology. Last Friday I had to take an emergency leave to sort some important stuff, I had some bank issue that I needed to care of. That night it was Sharon’s birthday. She was kind enough to invite me; the party was to begin at 10.30-11.00


I met Mel at 9 at Thai club; I got the presents for her birthday. We drank and we talked about what things that has happened. I also met Boon Siong the newly married guy with his buddies. Yogi came some time later. We were waiting for Sharon to arrive at Poppy to begin the party, but knowing that woman she was late, Mel called it quits after 12. He headed back home I stayed back. Sharon only came at 1.30. I was really disappointed, as a host you have guest to entertain. I came I mingled for a while and I left it was too late and too crowded.
Oh Yeah CONGRATULATIONS Shari for passing her examinations. Welcome to the working life now.

No comments: