Friday, February 24, 2006

Diary: Flu, Flem & Fever


Sorry really haven’t had the time to blog last couple of weeks. I have been really under the weather. It was bad this time, I guess my body is getting an update on its virus pattern cause had the fever, the flu, sore throat and a real bad cough. Work was not that taxing, Lester amazingly understanding, as I am short handed and I was really sick. Interview sessions are going on every single day. It will be a matter of time till I get my new crew. Speaking of that, I’m proud to say I’ve added the term ‘Indians encouraged to apply’ in my advertisement. Trying not to be a racist or anything but if you look at the classifieds it always say Malays or Chinese encouraged to apply but never Indians. As such I was proud to me many of hope to be first.

Grease the musical will be in Malaysia in May. I plan to go anybody wants to go with me? To be honest most of my friends are not really into theatrical shows besides the tickets for this is quite steep. Most likely I’ll be going alone but anyone wants company please keep in mind.

CSI: Las Vegas is back with a brand new season. Warrick is married (Surprise! Surprise!), I didn’t know Catherine had a thing for him. I wonder whom he married to… I think this year Grissom will get some action with the new police officer (cant remember her name). Friends are back with its final season; everyone is leaving to do their thing now. Phoebe is married, Chandler and Monica are moving to the suburbs, Rachel’s leaving to Paris to work for LV; Joey is also leaving to L.A (I think). That’s how you break the group up…. Sigh. What will we do without Friends? It’s so into our system that we are able characterize others or ourselves to the character. How many of you have said these words… He’s like Chandler? Or worst still she is as weird as Phoebe? What I’ll miss most is actually the theme music. You can always catch me singing along to the theme, after 10 years its still is catch as it 1st played.

Talking of sitcoms I must give my kudos to 2 of the local series one has to be kopitiam series, I’m talking about the early years of Kopitiam before Joanna Bessy was thin and sexy. They had catchy theme music as well. The second one is the new KL Night on 8TV. I must say its lil rough on the edges but I’m hoping it will be smoother as the programme goes along. Really depicts the lifestyle of KL people.

1 comment:

CY said...

Hope you're feeling better now :)
And good luck in finding the right people to work with you!

Take care!