Monday, December 05, 2005

Diary: Christmas Shopping

Last Friday, was our 1st training session for the inter-departmental futsal tournament. All the ladies and the men joined in for a training session held in the Footy Futsal in Kelana Jaya. On Dec 17 the match begins. 5 team compete among each other of the AKN Mtech Cup. I being the organizer and all didn’t attend as I had to attend Kelvin’s Birthday party in Bangsar the Rox. The infamous Rox, the Indian pub. To all who knows me that is one thing I’m quite terrified about Indian pubs, as anything bad can happen. I was surprised to see that Kevin is back with his girlfriend. I must say I wasn’t quite that please with her to begin with but one has the right to express his opinion. I left after a couple of drinks, I left with Mel to Bar Fly where we sent the rest of the evening there.

The next day I had some very important errands to run but I overslept. We left Bar fly quite late, I think I reached home at about 4 in the morning. With a quick bath and change I headed to Midvalley. After running my errands I headed to Carrefour to get a Christmas tree for the office. I got a pre-decorated tree for RM60 sand then headed to Sg Wang to replenish my DVD stock. I got Friends season 2 now, 7 more to go. Watching friends I can’t help telling myself I’m so like Chandler. Saturday was that.

Sunday I attended mass at St John’s by myself. Mass was boring as usual they had the priest with the stroke celebrating mass. Someone should really decommission him; it’s so hard to understand what he is actually trying to say. But I guess wit the shortage of priest we will just have to do. After mass I headed to KLCC for breakfast at SFC. I had my favorite Caramel Cappuccino and croissant ham sandwich. With my paper in my hand had a very nice and quite breakfast. When the stores were open it was Christmas shopping time. I got some nice stuff, shopping is therapeutic. I got pressies for Mum, Alex, Andrew, Melman, Kelvin, Michelle, and the rest of the gang. I also visited the KL Convention Centre PC Fair. It’s a very nice place lil on the posh side, very big and has a wonderful view of the park. It was surprising to see lots of St Joseph parishioners shopping in KLCC

No comments: