Friday, December 23, 2005

Bystander's View

I know of a friend who her fiancĂ© wanted to break off with her for something quite trivial when I heard about it my heart leaped of anger and desperation. Anger on how he could threaten this woman as such. Is marriage a joke? That you can pull back when you want to? There was a sec where I was worried about her and asked should I step in and ask her hand in marriage? Then reality kicked my ass and I was back to my senses. I and this gal have been really friends for a long time. I began to ask myself questions like how do betray such a friendship of so long? So now I’m a by stander in her dilemma watching her by the sidelines only allowing myself to comfort her with my words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark you need a life

Fieran said...

Can't really say that. Seems like you are quite the gentleman.