Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Diary: Maggie ! my Goddess


Last Sunday I met up with Mel in 1 Utama. We wnet to watch Drahon Squad although it was quite tempting to go watch Harry Potter. The movie was such a let down compared the the amazing thriller. I think its such a miracle to see a fat guy (Sammo Hung) be able to run and do Kung Fu moves lightning fasdt. I wish Lenny was like that... hahahaha. The plot of the movie was very weak and it wasn't really captured on the film brilliantly. But what made the movie worth my ticket price was to see Maggie Q ( The pic). She had very lil/no lines to that film, she played a sniper and a good one too. God she is so an ICON. I believe even though if I was rich and had a personality she would still be out of my league. Above all the movie sucked, the music director needed to be kicked in his arse as his choice of music was terrible.
After the movie had lunch at this Hong Kong themed restaurant and we just talked, male bonding in progress. Mel later left me at Concorde where I was so attend mr Ecng wedding dinner. There were lots of AKN and ex AKN staff there so you could say it such a happy gathering. The food was excellent. He must have spent a bomb on the wedding cost. There was free boos but I limited myself to 2 glasses as I've promised myself. I was seated in the management table like I really needed too but lukily I had Lester and Lenny. We were joking around. It was a nice wedding. I got a call from an old friend on Friday inviting me to his wedding. Boy of boy arent everyone getting married. Am I really missing something here. I feel like I'm in KL Sentral and I've lost my direction where everone else is cathing on the 'right' train.

No comments: