Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Diary: Week

Work has been really taxing as they are too many projects for me and my teams to handle. What makes it worse is that all of these projects have a very close deadline with each other. I have to skip my swimming this week to Mel as I need to run errands for myself. I bet his thinking I’m avoiding him now. The boys are enjoying their holidays real well. Both of them went to see Madagascar with their friends and gave great reviews about it. I catch it soon I hope if all my work clears. Arrrgghhh!! ! and it’s still the June the 2nd another 28 days to go. I got a ‘reminder’ mail from Lester how this month was the end of the quarter and I had to buck up and run a Mickey Mouse department. Ah, sarcasm runs high in this company.

We had a futsal match against Motivator last Thursday at Taman Megah. After a real thrashing 2 weeks back our confidents were up and we learned from our mistakes. We had enough players to make proper substitution. Being a futsal manager is quite fun, it was like playing the computer game. We won 24 – 12, everyone worked well as a team. Our tactics were excellent and most of all we worked as a team. Thiban was practically the play maker as provided all the brilliant passes to our strikers. Lester Scored 10, Daryl, Akrab scored 4 each Zaki and Thiban scored 3 each. Lenny played a good goalkeeper, better the last anyway. After futsal we headed to Ming Tien which was just behind the futsal court. The guys had dinner while I had star fruit juice. I reached home about 12 at night I guess.

Friday as hectic as hell, my phone was acting up again so I switched it off and charged it. As I was terribly busy I totally forgot about my phone and when I switched it on I was surprised to receive and SMS from Maxis saying I had 16 missed calls 10 from Mel and 6 from Kelvin. I so wanted to call them but I was just too busy. Worked finished at about 7-ish and I wanted to sort out monthly bills and not do it on Saturday I just wanted to sleep in. Lenny said he would do my HSBC and I would do his Citibank. By The time I reached KLCC it was already 8.15. I settled my maxis bill and Maybank bill which took longer than I expected because of the queue. I was already hungry, I headed to Citibank. I was tempted to get a Roti Boy but I decided not to. After Citibank I headed back home made a short stop to McD’s and got a Fillet of fish. Everyone was already at home but decided to go to bed early so the boys conquered the TV. We saw Rambo: First Blood, yes old movie but have you seed Sylvester Stalone’s body in that movie peck and muscles everywhere and it had a very hot Vietnamese chick and besides that it was a Macho flick unnecessary gun firing and people dieing, blood gushing…. Do I need to say more?

Saturday I got my hair cut, I just should buy one of those machine and do it myself it would be just much cheaper. Andrew tagged along as he wanted too wanted to have a lil snip, snip. After visiting the barber both of us headed to Sg Wang to get some DVD’s. I just wanted to relax at home and not do anything. I got a couple of titles and headed home. When I reached home it was then a movie marathon, we watched Constantine and Wedding Date. Which after that we had to get ready to go to church. I wore my Harry Who T-Shirt from Kino saw some familiar faces. After mass we hunted down for some sate but I guess all the vendors we taking the holiday but we still manage to find a guy in Taman Dato Senu. I sms-ed Shari while watching the guy do our sate. We chit chatted and we spoke for a while.

Sunday was quite peaceful I guess I woke up watched cartoons and just lazed around the house. Mum and dad were going to attend a wedding in Segamat so they left early. The house was our we watched Oceans 12 and my bro haven’t watched it before. I took a compulsory Sunday noon nap, as I woke up I got the news that mum and dad had car trouble and dad would be staying back in Segamat while mum would come to KL. Mum was like bit sad and started nagging about dad how he did allot of things wrong. We just listened. Mum turned in early as the journey tired her. I watched TV till late night which was disastrous and the next day I woke up late for work. Luckily the office was hit by a Trojan virus and the tech team closed all internet access and no work could be done the whole day. We had endless of meetings which I took no notice off.

No comments: