Thursday, June 02, 2005

Diary: So Long Till July

Hey it was back to work day on Monday, there was lot of issues that needed Marks attention. I’m kind of worried what would happen when Marks goes to London next month. Yes it’s less than a month’s time till I visit the place where I’m supposed to be born (perasaan!!!). I think stress makes me, it felt so good to come back to the office and get headaches and be pushed to the edge of the seat. I will be extremely busy for the month of June and I guess I will have to blow off Mel most of the time. Its going to be hard but it has to be done.

Last Friday I hanged with Mel as we did our routine swimming and Sauna. I talked about many thinks and how my blog got in trouble. Hey I just put the truth in the blog and I sometimes just wonder why the ladies can’t let the guys be. I see most of my couple friends can’t seem to have boy’s night out without their girl friends creating a fuss. I pity my friends sometime. I and Mel headed to Chilies again for dinner had our San Miguel beer and headed home feeling tired after doing laps at the pool.

Saturday, I had to run to Sg Wang to get the Robots DVD for Uncle Tony as we forgot about him when Aunt Irene, Su and I went hunting for DVD. I got the DVD, lunch and I head back home. Oh yeah I got the new Sprite Remix drink which taste real good. I watched the Robots DVD as never watched the movie before and as I predicted it was lame. We headed to Klang for dinner at Tanjung Harapan. Uncle Tony said the food was good. Driving from KL it was quite a long journey. Its actually at the very end of Selangor. We even passed Pulau Indah… hehehe. I hate family trip cause at the end of every journey someone would be angry and pissed off. This times my mum and my uncle and a tiff. Both of this people have high egos so it’s best that they sort it our by themselves.

Dinner actually sucked. Uncle Tony chooses quite bland food which no one really enjoyed and too little dishes. It was surprising that the bill was 300++ for 4-5 dishes. We had Mantis prawns, 2 types of veggie, fried fish and sizzling tofu. See really sucked init. No one said anything. We headed to grand mum’s place to sleep over. Everyone crashed in mama’s house except for Uncle Tony’s family. We played with lil Michael who seems to take quite a liking to me. We sat down told lil stories and put him to bed. I couldn’t sleep that night I kept waking up every hour or so. I guess its not at the comfort of my own bed and I had lots running in my mind. Like Finance

We all woke up really early the next day 5 am I guess, as we needed to sent Aunt Irene and Aunt Susan off to the airport. We all got ready and headed to KLIA. There was a massive crowd. My aunts checked in and we sat down for awhile doing last minute chit chatting and joking around. We then left and we headed back home. Dad made us go to church, which wasn’t in my menu. I was actually looking forward for breakfast. Mass finished at 11 headed to the nearest food stall and got some chicken rice this was lunch. Did my ironing, took my nap. And was ready for work.

4 comments:

Shari said...

making fun of my area uh!! i think P.Indah is further than the place you went.

Sorry havent been replying ur smses..I've been sick and studying for exams. C U soon!

Plan A Date said...

Hehehehe... yes yes. I never knew u stayed so far away from civilisation. Asking you to come to KL is like a road trip.

Anonymous said...

Hey... It's not that gals won't let the guyz out for their well needed Boyz Nite but its just that we do appreciate a little honesty from u... Why lie yourself if you always stress that you would like some honesty in the relationship... Just spit it out then....

Shari said...

very funny Mark. for me, KL isn't that far.