Monday, August 27, 2007

Msia 50 years old


This week Peninsular Malaysia will celebrate the 50th Independence day, where else Sabah & Sarawak will be celebrating the 44th Independence day. I can go about shouting what we lack and all the negative stuff but what I am grateful for in Malaysia is

1. Being a ‘foodie’ I love Malaysia for having so many kind of foods. I dare say my mum doesn’t cook Indian cuisine at home. She cooks a mixture of Indian, Malay and Chinese. I can get whatever my taste pallets desire.

2. I love culture, I love to get to know the does and don’t, what they believe, etc. I noticed some people just like to stick with one race because of fear of language (they don’t speak well).

3. I love it that we are throwing down racial and religion barriers and we are dating other races. The goal is the get so mixed the government cant segregate us no more…Hehehe

4. When I go abroad on MAS and the Pilot says “… to all Malaysian, Welcome Home’

5. I’m also grateful on the education that we have received, it isn’t ideal but it’s the best that we can get.

What are you grateful for?

No comments: