Friday, August 17, 2007

Holiday Trips.....

Is it just me or is our neighbor Singapore being inconsiderate. The only time we have visit Malaysia they launch their own tourism campaign. What I actually find insulting is, they have special promo’s for Malaysian who go visiting Singapore. As Malaysian we should be visiting our national treasure. Talking about national treasure an old friend informed me of a nice place to relax. If all goes as plan I would love to go to Bubu resort at Pulau Perhentian next year. Just sit in and take in the sun.

http://www.buburesort.com.my/

I guess this year I was bless to go to Xiamen on a free ticket including accomodations. Would i go again, probalbly not but I can definately scratch it off my list. I plan for a short ttip this October to our neighbouring country (NOT SINGAPORE). I like to go places where our currency rate is bigger, makes me feel rich for a while. I hear rumours that my company trip this year will be Bangkok, hope to god it is.... need to start collecting my one ringgit bills... hehehehe

No comments: