Thursday, March 22, 2007

Diary: Just a Short One


My birthday is couple of weeks away and its nice to hear most of my friends planning for my birthday. This year I really don’t want to celebrate my birthday. 27, nothing really to shout about. I’ve always celebrated my birthday based on my accomplishment but this time around I don’t really think I accomplished anything. I want to mellow in my sorrow. I know you shouting drama queen. Nevertheless that’s what I want to do. Have a quiet birthday all by myself. I’ve taken a couple of days off so that no one can reach me.

I’ll be going for Kanye West Concert on the 8th April. That’s my birthday gift to myself. Shari is planning to come along with me hope her new bf (wink, wink) lets her. Can wait for the concert. I’ve got a very full week planned on the 1st week of April. I’ve also got a paintball session that I really looking forward too. The only thing that I can close to being Rambo.

2 comments:

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

cant wait for the concert too! and no, i dont need his permission to go out with my friends ok.