Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Singapore Cheats ! ! !


I watched Malaysia vs. Singpore yesterday, not because I was doing my patriotic duty but because due to last minute managerial decision my team had to cover the sports event and we didn’t have and feed for it. At one point I was quite proud to see Malaysia take the lead from Singapore but of course a typical Malaysian football team we gave it all away. It was nice to see them being fitted with the new Nike jersey but like the saying says the threads don’t make the man. It didn’t matter how cool or atrocious the jersey was it didn’t effect how crappy the Malaysian team played. What was more embarrassing is that the football team I played with in my high school came up with better set pieces.

Not only to complain on the Malaysian team, I also noticed that there are many exports from the Singapore team. I fairly caught a Englishmen, a Black dude and a Chinaman. I know they are racist remarks but that’s not a pure Singapore team. Some way along the way when Malaysia used to beat the crap out of Singapore the Singaporeans kind of wised up and started giving foreigners green cards so that they could play for the national team.

It obvious now that Malaysian is going to lose this coming Saturday in Singapore. But it would be nice though if Malaysian were to win and the watch Nokia Football Crazy the host are bit too Singapore bias. Love to see the face when Corkhill does his segment. Anyway please do Visit Malaysia 2007…. We need the business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chill...It was a draw! Both sides happy what! I still think the Malaysian team did well in the first half. BUT, SIngapore equalised! Haha.